Café in the Orangery

© Anne Frechen / Deutsche Stiftung Denkmalschutz

The Café in the Orangery of Schloss Wiepersdorf is currently still closed, but will reopen on May 8, 2022 on Sundays from 1.00 to 5.00 p.m. during the summer months.

Achim von Arnim-Bärwalde created a park and had the orangery built between 1874 and 1880. These measures, among others, gave the estate its castle-like character.