Café in the Orangery

© Dirk Bleicker

From May 19, 2024, the café in the Orangery will be open on Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. during the summer months.

The park and the café in the Orangery as well as the barrier-free toilets in the Orangery are wheelchair-accessible.

Achim von Arnim-Bärwalde created a park and had the orangery built between 1874 and 1880. These measures, among others, gave the estate its castle-like character.